Retail Security Officer
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for Professional Retail Security Officer positions.
At Allied Universal, quality starts and ends with our Professional Security Officer. It’s the professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference. At Allied Universal, the Retail Security Officer serves and secures the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve.
Looking for part time and full time positions for second and third shifts (third shift is usually evening to late night)
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches, and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guest and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests and employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Education / Experience Requirements
*Valid driver's license required
How to Apply
Apply now online or call 419-280-5785 for details.
Apply at aus.com, click "careers" tab at the top of the screen. Enter "Lima, Allen County Ohio" as your location and "35 miles" as radius. Position is listed as Retail Security Professional.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.